Sunday, June 29, 2008

Day 6 - a colorful day

I am posting this a day late, but I do swear that these pics were taken yesterday! :) So, in the morning, I woke up when e went to work and got ready... Old Navy was having a huge summer sale, including flip-flops for ONE DOLLAR! I got some awesome deals, including jeans for cheap, and other wonderful finds. It actually turned into a shopping spree! Stacy came with me, and helped me get flip-flops in every color... See, the trick was, whenever everyone was fighting over the ones that were left in the women's section, the girls and boys sections were untouched. Fair game. So, I found all of the colors I wanted, while everyone else was pretending it was black friday. I have never seen lines so long. Rediculous. Almost as rediculous as my new collection of flips! :) :)



My new friend! I saw him toddling along when I went out to greet e from work:

The ice cream maker does not work as great as I had anticipated... :( But it makes for good artwork.

I took pics for TODAY too, but those I will put up tomorrow. Time for Design Star.

No comments: